Saturday, October 14, 2017 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
143 Cecil Street #01-01 GB Building, Singapore 069542, Singapore (edit map)
Tanjong Pagar MRT Exit F. (< 10 Min walk from platform )
( Buddies, you might be wondering why private message goes un-answered - sorry for that. And yes, we've been preparing for the session 2 which we name 'Lego-up'. )
My dear friend, please be welcomed.
1. This Course
- an intensive course of learning Chinese language. Hacking means
- We learn the language very fast and in depth.
- We don't quite follow the so-called traditional way.
2. This Session
- The 'Beginner 2 - Lego up' session transforms Chinese characters into new ones. Be ready to decode the signboards around Singapore!
- You must attend the 'Beginner 1 - Gallery' session before attending this session.
- Please bring your smart phone / tablet and preferrably, power bank.
- You need to understand basic English which is used to conduct the session .
- Please register an account on http://dao.sg and http://wiztango.com in advance.
- A warm up game you may always play with (no knowledge of Chinese is required) => http://dao.sg/guest/memorygame
- It is best to please be connected on wechat: chineselanguagesg .